EXCLUSIVE 'I would rather lose my own life than let someone else die alone': Heroine waitress relives terror of Paris café attack and reveals why she risked her own life to comfort victims 

Jasmine El Yousfi of Paris attacks recalls ISIS shooting terror
Jasmine El Youssi (left and centre), 20, risked her safety to comfort an injured woman as an Islamic State gunman fired 30 bullets into the restaurant where she was working. She later cradled the dying after bravely going outside to try to help those cut down in the shootings. 'I would have preferred I die, than let them die,' she said. 'I know how it feels to be alone and I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I hadn't tried to help them. I didn't want the people who had been shot to think they had been abandoned.' In exclusive footage obtained by the Daily Mail that has been viewed by millions around the world, Miss Youssi can be seen hiding under the bar and wrapping her arms around the bleeding victim (top right) while the gunman, only yards away, hunts more victims. 

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog